Paper Shredding With Your Privacy in Mind
Protect yourself from data breach and save millions of dollars from lost revenue, customers and fines. At TransDigital, Document Shredding makes all paper documents go into tamper-proof containers where the papers are destroyed and recycled securely.
Professional Document Shredding and Disposal
- Fixed schedule of pick-ups
- Secured containers in your office
- Free Workplace Privacy Policies
- Secure, locked containers in your office
- Paper Shredding ensures 100% recycling
Reasons to outsource shredding
- To Protect Customers
Customers share confidential information with businesses almost every day. You have the obligation to protect that information given that you are gathering data to do business. Your customers expect that you make necessary precaution to secure their information.
- To Protect Employees
The information of your past employees like employment applications, insurance and health records, attendance records among others should be legally protected. This is done by shredding before discarding.
- To Protect Trade Information
The courts have noted several times that trade information protections will not be recognized if a company fails to provide any measure to protect the information themselves. The ordinary disposal of information has been the rationale behind the court’s decision to deny trade information rights.
- To Boost Business Credibility
Shredding your most sensitive documents will help increase your company’s credibility. Clients will be at peace knowing that their information is safe and secure in your business.
Your Shredding Service Options
- We provide an off-site shredding service, where we go to your office and gather your sensitive documents. We place them in a secured container and shred at one of our secure shredding facilities.
- We can have the shredding conducted on-site at your work. This will use a mobile shredding unit and shred the files in your presence.
- We offer regular shredding services, where we come on an agreed schedule and gather your paperwork and either conduct an on-site shredding or take the papers away.
All businesses that handle personal and sensitive information for their valued clients are aware of the importance of secure Document Shredding. With an increasing number of cases related to identity theft, it is crucial to secure your business from privacy infiltration by making sure that all files with sensitive information are destroyed securely to prevent anyone from coming in contact with your files.
Secure Document Shredding For Your Peace of Mind
Get In Touch Now!
It is our firm belief that nothing compares to a personal interface. Our priority is to build a lasting relationship with all our clients.
call us at:
CONNECT WITH US